DC Brau is offering 4 free tours on Saturday, May 20th at 1p, 2p, 3p & 4p! No reservations are required for small parties, and participation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
What to bring:
- DC Brau is an active production and manufacturing facility. For your personal safety and for the safety of your fellow brewery guests, visitors planning to participate in the brewery tour or who plan on walking around the interior of the brewery MUST wear closed-toe shoes. Closed-toe shoes are shoes that cover the entirety of your foot (ex: boots or sneakers). Open-toe shoes expose your toes (ex: sandals and "flip flops"). No exceptions.
- A government-issued photo ID:
- A valid photo driver's license issued by the DDOT or by any state
- A valid photo identification card issued with the DDOT or by any state
- A valid US government or armed forces identification card or Common Access Card (CAC) containing the holder's photograph and DoB
- A valid passport, passport card or travel visa containing the holder's photograph